The GEL-Netburner 17 is a netball shoe built with a high performance midsole that incorporates Plus3 technology that raises the heel gradient by an additional 3mm, making it ideal for netball players who experience high levels of strain on their Achilles tendon.
This shoe features Softtop DuoMax for increased levels of comfort, while a midsole Trusstic works to provide great arch support and torsion stability. Furthermore GEL units in the forefoot and rearfoot help to absorb shock on one of the most punishing playing surfaces.
- This Personal Heel Fit moulds and customises itself to the individual heel shape of each wearer
- 3mm of additional midsole height at heel on womens models helps relieve strain on achilles tendon to improve comfort
- A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability
- Molded compound under midfoot area. Provides a controlled and contoured midsole while improving arch support and torsion stability
- Midsole material, lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA + improve cushioning & durability
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.